Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Excellent Street Art And Graffiti By Hyuro

The meaning of HYURO, is just a mix between my two surnames.

Excellent Street Art And Graffiti

I began painting in the street not so long ago. Before, I used to paint on canvas, and I am still doing it, although no much at the moment. I discovered street art when I met Escif. After hanging out together for a while and following his work, I decided to try it on my own…and it seduced me rigth away.

Excellent Street Art And Graffiti
Excellent Street Art And Graffiti
Excellent Street Art And Graffiti
Excellent Street Art And Graffiti
Excellent Street Art And Graffiti
Excellent Street Art And Graffiti
Excellent Street Art And Graffiti
Excellent Street Art And Graffiti
Excellent Street Art And Graffiti

Source : topentertainmentblog


No comments:

Post a Comment